Hi there, I’ve recently been having a few problems with my weight, but added to that, I’ve been noticing uncomfortable feelings in my stomach and gut which point to the fact that my digestive system may not be working as it should. After some investigation, ruling out a few possibilities and homing in on one area, which, by the way my own doctor couldn’t really help with, I decided to try a product by BioTrust Nutrition which has been designed to help maximize nutrient absorption, combat food intolerances, and relieve GI distress. That’s why I created my own AbsorbMax Review. Let me explain further…
What is AbsorbMax? (All You Got to Do is Look at My Kitchen Cabinet!)
First of all, if you haven’t yet done so, check out the Official AbsorbMax Product Page here. Now, moving on – Our bodies naturally produce an array of enzymes to aid in the digestion process, but, due to age, stress, an unbalanced diet, poor eating habits, and exposure to artificial food additives, colors, and preservatives it is extremely common for our bodies to no longer produce the necessary amounts of each enzyme to properly digest the food we eat.1
This of course results in slowed or stalled fat loss due to digestion-related food intolerances, nutrient deficiencies, gastrointestinal issues and distress, and a whole host of other health-related problems…all stemming from insufficient digestive enzyme production.
Even with a diet full of fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, lean proteins, and slow-digesting carbohydrates, it’s still exceedingly common to suffer from food intolerances and nutrient deficiencies that arise from less-than-optimal enzyme production.
On the subject of food intolerance’s, you may be wondering just much of an impact these issues can have on your fat-loss success, and how much of a difference effectively alleviating them can make.
Well, in one study conducted at Baylor Medical College, 98% of participants displayed significantly improved body composition and/or scale weight by adhering to one single dietary practice: removing foods from their diet in which they tested positive for intolerances. At the same time, a matched control group who followed a calorie-restricted diet alone actually gained weight.13
In an even more recent study, performed at the Dubai Specialized Medical Center & Research Labs, subjects who have struggled with weight loss for many years were tested for food intolerances. They were then placed on a diet free from their specific food intolerances, and over the course of the 12-week study subjects lost an average of 37 pounds, virtually all of which was body fat!2
Now you understand why I made an AbsorbMax Review but let’s go more in to the details of what it can do!
What Does AbsorbMax Do?
The thing I found with AbsorbMax™ is that you don’t have to continue to waste valuable, health-promoting nutrients or put up with food intolerances affecting your fat loss any longer, or you don’t have to follow some cumbersome diet that requires you to eliminate foods to do so.
AbsorbMax™ is a comprehensive blend of 16 unique digestive enzymes whose key ingredients have been shown to help your body fully break down and absorb the nutrients contained in nearly every food you eat. Which basically means that by taking just one single capsule at the start of each meal, your body can obtain the following important benefits:
- Optimal protein breakdown and absorption from meat to dairy to all veggie sources through a potent blend of 5 powerful enzymes that ensure each protein, regardless of source, is reduced to its fully absorbable peptide and free amino acid forms8
- Optimal carbohydrate and fiber breakdown and absorption through a total of 10 unique carb and fiber enzymes that make sure you get all the goodness and nutrients from every vegetable, potato, bean, fruit, rice, and sprouted grain you eat.9-10
- Optimal dietary fat breakdown and absorption through dual action enzymes that cover a broad pH range.11
- A specialized enzyme to fully break down lactose from dairy while at the same time reducing or eliminating the bloating and gas that is regularly associated with these foods.12
- GlutenGone™ – A dynamic duo of 2 unique enzymes that has been shown in very recent research to be unmatched in its ability to fully digest gluten, assisting those with gluten intolerance and avoiding the harmful effects of this damaging protein.3
- Enhanced absorption of health-promoting vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and antioxidants from virtually all foods.
As usual with BioTrust products, they don’t stop there, and AbsorbMax™ also boasts three other powerful support nutrients that not only help each enzyme do its job, but actually stimulate delivery of important nutrients into the various cells of the body.
The first is cayenne pepper, a well-known spice whose active compound is an extract called capsaicin. Capsaicin has been shown in research to increase intestinal blood flow by 16%, helping enhance nutrient delivery to the various cells in the body that need them.
But even more interesting is that capsaicin also has been shown in research to decrease blood flow and nutrient delivery to mesenteric adipose tissue (a.k.a. belly fat) by a substantial 12%! In other words, this distinctive ingredient makes AbsorbMax™ even more special by partitioning the nutrients that our unique enzymes break down away from belly fat and instead toward muscles and other body cells.4
The second support ingredient is coral trace minerals. Because all enzymes rely on a variety of mineral co-factors to function properly, BioTrust included the best to enhance the AbsorbMax™ blend. For starters, coral minerals are all natural (unlike synthetic mineral supplements) and naturally contain the full spectrum of trace minerals so valuable to the human body. Additionally, coral minerals play a more important role in the body than any other supplement, as these important minerals can even help cleanse the digestive system.5,6
Finally, AbsorbMax™ is completed with the addition of ginger, a common nutrient that has been shown in multiple research studies to further soothe the intestinal tract, which can be so easily irritated and inflamed.7
My Final AbsorbMax Review
Check out my AbsorbMax Review Video Below, then read my final words about AbsorbMax below.
Honestly there is not much more I can say. This is a scientifically backed, proven basis for another brilliant product, and I know from personal experience that after just a couple of weeks I’ve noticed a huge difference in the way I feel generally, less bloating and indigestion and my weight has started to decrease as well. I would seriously recommend trying BioTrust AbsorbMaxTM if you suffer from any signs of digestive stress and are struggling to get the weight off as a result.
Pick up YOUR bottle from their official website here: http://biotrust.com/shop.asp?p=absorbmax
And PLEASE – let me know if you have any questions in the comments below, I respond to ALL questions/comments within 12-24 hours, if not quicker!
- “Common GI Problems: Volume 1.” The American College of Gastroenterology. The American College of Gastroenterology, n.d. Web. 30 Jul. 2010.
- M Akmal, et al. The Effect of The ALCAT Test Diet Therapy for Food Sensitivity in Patient’s With Obesity. Middle East Journal of Family Medicine, April 2009 – Volume 7, Issue 3.
- Ehren J. et al. A Food-Grade Enzyme Preparation with Modest Gluten Detoxification Properties. PLoS One. 2009; 4(7): e6313.
- Snitker S, et al. Effects of novel capsinoid treatment on fatness and energy metabolism in humans: possible pharmacogenetic implications. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Jan;89(1):45-50.
- Coral Calcium: Fact and Conjecture, Natural Clinician, 2006.
- Calcium Absorption from the Ingestion of Coral-Derived Calcium by Humans. J nutr Sci Vitaminal p. 509-517, 1999.
- University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Bromelain, the enzyme complex of pineapple (ananascomosus) and its clinical application. An update. J Ethnopharmacol. 1988;22(2):191-203.
- High endogenous salivary amylase activity is associated with improved glycemic homeostasis following starch ingestion in adults. J Nutr. 2012 May;142(5):853-8.
- Effect of Dietary Phytase on the Digestion of Phytate in the Stomach and Small Intestine of Humans. Jn Nutrition. June 29, 1987.
- Pharyngeal lipase and digestion of dietary triglyceride in man. J Clin Invest. 1975 May; 55(5): 908–913.
- Got Lactase? Understanding Evolution, Berkeley
- Gilbert R. Kaats, et al. The Short Term Efficacy of the ALCAT Test of Food Sensitivities to Facilitate Changes in Body Composition and Self-Reported Disease Symptoms: A Randomized Controlled Study. American Journal of Bariatric Medicine. Spring, 1996.