Hey folks, thanks so much for stopping by to check out my Energy Forever Review. I’ll cut straight to the chase and answer the question you’re here for:
What is Energy Forever all about? (I Got it, so I can Show You!)
Energy Forever by Dr Dan Ritchie is an easy to implement plan designed to reboot your energy levels, restore balance in your body, and teach you how to become healthier, feel younger, sleep better, eat for fuel, and live a better, and longer life.
The book talks about all of the different hormones in your body and how they influence energy levels, stress levels, and even weight gain.
The book spends a significant amount of time discussing the Adrenal Glands, how they are important in regulating hormone distributions, and why it is important to keep them healthy. If you have neglected the Adrenal Glands for too long, you could be suffering from Adrenal Fatigue.
The program provides a few tests you can do at home to see if your lack of energy and weight gain are due to Adrenal Fatigue.
Then, you are provided with a plan of how to fix your stress hormone levels and heal the adrenal glands. Tips, guides, as well as meal plans are some of the highlights of Energy Forever.
As an added BONUS, the program provides a comprehensive list of 100 Adrenal Healing Foods!
Here’s a look at what’s inside the Energy Forever program:
Chapter 1: The Truth About Your Energy
- Reveals how today’s modern lifestyle negatively impacts your energy levels and leads to a variety of negative health consequences
- How environmental aggressors and toxins drain your energy
- Reveals the negative impact of stress on your sex drive
- Suggests top energy-depleting foods to avoid
Chapter 2: Hormones and the adrenal glands
- Provides information about your stress glands, and how they contribute to healthy bodily function
- How hormonal balance helps the body to run smoothly
- Reveals the function of the ancient survival hormone and how crucial it is to keep your body functioning properly to prevent disease
- You learn lifestyle choices and dietary tricks that will help keep the ancient survival hormone levels in balance
Chapter 3: What is Adrenal Fatigue
- Contains detailed information about the silent disease Adrenal Fatigue and its negative consequences on your body and mind
- Provides home tests to measure your levels of Adrenal Fatigue
- Discusses the four stages of the disease and its symptoms, and the danger levels at each stage
- Suggests ways you can heal your adrenal glands: foods to avoid, vitamins you can take, and offers tips you can adapt in your daily life
Chapter 4: Four-Week Energy Meal Plan and 100 Energy Foods
- Provides energy enhancing daily meals that focus on whole foods, healthy fats, and whole grains
- Every day includes 3 healthy meals and 3 healthy snacks that will not inflame your adrenal glands
- Includes 100 foods that are good for your adrenal glands and also give you an energy boost
Chapter 5: Lifestyle Hacks to Improve Your Energy Levels
- You learn what you can do to improve energy during the day
- Shows you why it’s important not to skip fats in your diet
- Reveals why moderate but not heavy exercise is better for you
- Relaxation techniques to help you distress and keep your stress hormones from acting out
- Provides valuable energy improving lifestyle strategies
On TOP of the above (main) book, you ALSO get a few bonus books completely free of charge!
21 All Day Energy Smoothies
- Provides recipes for 21 smoothies that will restore energy in your daily life
3-Day Adrenal Reset Plan
- A plan to reset your hormones and restore balance with a select set of nutrients
My Energy Forever Review & Take Away
Overall, I felt that this was a comprehensive, although easy-to-read guide on how your body rewards you with high energy and optimal health when you treat it right.
Although I knew that eating right and exercising was important for my health, I did not know many of the other modern lifestyle sins that I was committing. The major one was eating too much sugar. Until I read about it in this book, I did not know how my sugar fix upsets my adrenal glands. I felt a daily energy crash in the afternoon at work, and I would drink a sweet frappe and sometimes a cookie to go with it. The result of these habits was that I would feel completely wiped out by the end of the day and didn’t want to do much except watch TV when I got home. Forget exercise! I had no more energy left for that. My quality of life was suffering, I was feeling old and unhealthy, and my state of mind was suffering as well.
I WASN’T looking for a diet book, only for some answers about how to improve my energy levels. Coffee wasn’t working anymore and besides, all that caffeine was affecting my sleeping patterns. A friend suggested that I might have Adrenal Fatigue so I decided to investigate it. I got my hands on Energy Forever and immediately started implementing the lifestyle changes and tips discussed in the book.
It wasn’t too hard. I typically consider myself a person of strong will and am able to do the right thing when presented with good quality convincing information. Armed with new knowledge, I immediately got rid of some of my toxic habits and started the 4-week meal plan that Dr. Ritchie suggests in the book.
The recipes were great! I never even heard of Goji berries in salads but that became my new lunch addiction instead of candy. I especially liked the quinoa recipes. They were so creative and delicious. I felt a lot lighter than I typically do when I eat a lot of white bread and pasta during my meals.
The meals required a little bit of planning (especially the lunch because I work at an office), but it was worth it in the end. I felt that the typical lunch options around my office do not even come close nutrition-wise and it is worth it to fuel my body with nutrients for the sake of longevity. Plus, I ended up saving a lot of money by not eating out. Turns out, eating whole foods is better for the body AND the wallet than prepackaged junk food.
My favorites were the energy smoothies! They were so delicious! I normally don’t have as much creativity when making smoothies but the smoothie guide transformed my life! After I completed the 4-week eating plan, I tried the smoothies and to this day, they are my go-to breakfast food. It is so much easier to whip up a smoothie than to cook eggs in the morning! And the best part is that they are multi nutritional. They contain protein, fiber, greens, fruits, seeds, nuts and a bunch of other stuff I would have never thought to put in a smoothie!
Results-wise, I can say that the program has improved my life in a major way. I now sleep better and can wake up in the morning with greater ease. I cut down on caffeine and feel that I do not need it anymore. I have an energy smoothie every day for an instant energy boost that lasts all day long. I no longer feel the need to have cookies in the afternoon to fix that afternoon energy slump. As a result, I have dropped a few pounds and my clothes fit better.
Now about my complexion: I cannot emphasize enough that having more energy and eating greens does wonders for your skin! I was starting to feel like I was aging too fast due to my lifestyle choices and eating habits. Although I didn’t think I ate too unhealthily before, after this program, I am definitely eating more organic kale, broccoli, greens and nuts on a DAILY not weekly basis. I’ve received compliments that I am glowing recently. I discovered a youth potion indeed and I would recommend it to anybody, male or female!
Pick up your copy HERE – and don’t worry, if for some crazy reason you’re not satisfied you’ve got a full 60 DAY money back guarantee!
Important:We do get a referral fee if you purchase Energy Forever after reading the review on our website here. If you found this review useful, please do us the honor of closing the current ‘Energy Forever’ page and clicking HERE to purchase it instead.
The HRD Team