It’s Anthony and thanks for stopping by to see my Leptiburn 2.0 Review. I am excited to share my feedback after taking this all natural fat burner so let’s jump right in to this Leptiburn review and see what it’s all about!
What’s Leptiburn 2.0? (How About I Show YOU!)
I’ve been taking supplements for about 15 years now. I’ve learned so much throughout the years. One brand that has always delivered on their promise is BioTrust products. I’m amazed and impressed with how much scientific research has been drawn upon in developing the BioTrust range of ground breaking health products. It’s so exciting and once you understand the basics it all makes perfect sense, but like most things, they’re easy once you know how!
I turned to Leptiburn 2.0 because I gradually found myself struggling with my weight as I get older, particularly fat around my belly. When you sit in front of a computer working most of the day, it’s hard to get out and exercise like I could back when I had free time.
Like most people, I have a hectic lifestyle which prevent me from going to the gym or working out as much as I’d like, so I was interested to learn about the most important fat-burning hormone in our body. Its name is leptin, and it is a critically important hormone that helps control or influence practically every other weight loss hormone in the body, and impact our ability to burn fat.1-3
The thing is, when you have leptin available in your body, and pair that with a healthy diet and exercise, it’s easy to lose weight, whereas without it, losing even a single pound is a struggle, and the reality is that most of us, unknowingly, are fighting a losing battle with leptin levels every time we embark on a weight loss regime.
So now let’s dive deeper into my Biotrust Leptiburn Review.
The Reason Leptiburn 2.0 Helps You Burn Fat
First, in order to burn fat, your body depends on these two things:4-6
- High levels of leptin
- Highly-sensitive leptin “receptors”
The main problem here is that anytime you go on a diet and reduce your calorie intake, leptin levels plummet and fat burning is dramatically reduced.7-9 This is because leptin’s main function is to protect your body against starvation, and in the midst of decreased food intake, your body unfortunately views your stored body fat as a huge asset to survival. After all, body fat provides a vast supply of stored energy and warmth, both highly-valued resources when food is in short supply.
In fact, some research has shown that leptin levels can drop by as much as 50% after just 7 days of dieting, which puts you at only 50% of your fat-burning potential just one week in to your fat loss plan, and it only gets worse with each passing day.10,11
But it’s a vicious circle, as every pound you do struggle to lose, leptin levels fall even further, making it even more difficult for you to continue to lose fat.12,13 The more fat you lose, the more “danger” your body senses, and the harder it is to strip away that next pound.14-16
Fortunately, there is a simple way to help support that through a synergistic blend of 4 unique and powerful ingredients which make up LeptiBurn®, a formula which was scientifically designed to approach leptin from two different angles: production and sensitivity.
The Ingredients Inside Leptiburn 2.0 & Why It Helps You Lose Weight Fast
Now I wanted to take a few moments in this Leptiburn Review and explain the top 4 ingredients that make this all natural fat burner so effective and powerful.
Ingredient #1: Irvingia gabonensis
LeptiBurn’s first ingredient is patented Irvingia gabonensis.
In a double-blind placebo controlled study, 102 otherwise healthy, overweight volunteers received either 150 mg of patented Irvingia extract or a placebo (containing no Irvingia), twice daily prior to meals.
At the end of 10 weeks, the patented Irvingia group lost an average of 28 pounds, shed 6.7 inches from their waistline, and reduced their total body fat by a whopping 18.4%! In the end, this translates to 223% greater weight loss for the Irvingia group!17
In a second study, involving 48 overweight participants led by Dr. Boris Azantsa, participants received the same 300mg of patented Irvingia daily. At the end of the study, the participants who took the patented Irvingia lost an average of 16 pounds— more than 5 TIMES more weight than those not taking Irvingia. They also lost over 3 times as many inches from their waist and hips.18
As expected, those receiving the placebo—that contained no patented Irvingia—experienced no measurable results.
Ingredient #2: Green Tea Extract
The second ingredient is a far superior form of Green Tea extract to help stoke your body’s metabolic furnace while your leptin levels are primed. Forget about the weak and ineffective forms of green tea found in most diet products—the form BioTrust use contains concentrated levels of green tea’s most powerful fat-burning components, standardized for 45% EGCG and 98% polyphenols.
This superior form of Green tea has been attributed to 130% greater weight loss, a decrease of 7.5% in waist circumference, a 2-fold increase in metabolism, and a 26x increase in fat loss vs those taking an “imposter” placebo pill!19,20
Ingredient #3: Aframomum melegueta
The third ingredient, Aframomum melegueta, is a West African herb that increases calorie burning by 400% in just 30 minutes! Users lost 466% more fat than those not taking this wonder herb and also experienced a 10% increase in metabolic rate, equating to 140 more calories burned a day. That’s the equivalent calorie burn of running a mile and a half, but without ever having to lace up your shoes!21,22,23
Ingredient #4: 5-HTP
The fourth and final ingredient in this fat-burning super-formula is 5-hydroxytryptophan, also known as 5-HTP. This increases the “feel good” neurotransmitter, serotonin, which works hand in hand with leptin to tell your brain and body that you’re full and satisfied. Of the nearly 40 million brain cells found in your body, serotonin influences nearly all of them. In fact, supplementing with 5-HTP can increase serotonin levels by up to 100%.24
Studies published in such esteemed journals as Obesity Research show that serotonin can help elevate your mood, control your appetite, prevents over eating and decrease cravings.25
Now that we’ve gone over the ingredients in my Leptiburn Review, I wanted to talk about where you can buy this powerful product.
Where Can You Buy Leptiburn 2.0 from Biotrust?
All you have to do is order from Biotrust Nutrition’s official web site. The cool thing is each purchase comes with a 100% money back guarantee. You can literally try it out and if it doesn’t work, you will get your money back.
When I saw this guarantee, it really made me trust the brand. That and the fact that Biotrust has sold 100,000’s of bottles of their products worldwide. So click the link below to order your bottle now.
My Final Leptiburn 2.0 Review
First of all, check out my LeptiBurn 2.0 Review Video, then read my final verdict below:
Well, there’s a lot of science to take in and I apologize for the lengthy leptiburn review, but as I said at the start, once you understand some basic science, it’s easy to see how effective leptiburn can be. I got a quick little story to tell you if you’re still not sure about whether leptiburn is right for you.
I’ve tried just about every fat burner on the market as I’ve been buying supplements for almost 15 years now. I either get too shaky from all of the caffeine and it causes me to become skeptical of the brand or I experience little weight loss results. However, this wasn’t the case after using Leptiburn from Biotrust.
I noticed I felt amazing for the most part and saw results within the first 7 days.
So if you’re looking for a safe and all natural fat burner that can help you achieve you goals, then all you have to do is grab a bottle of Leptiburn 2.0 from Biotrust.
It comes from an amazing company that’s been backed by science and used by 100,000’s worldwide. What I like the most about Biotrust is there 100% NO QUESTIONS ASKED Money Back Guarantee.
I feel that if any brand is willing to do this, then they have done the research to make sure it will work. I mean you can practically send them an empty bottle and still get your money back. I don’t know of too many brands that are willing to do that unless the product works.
Again, they offer a full 1 YEAR Money Back Guarantee, so you really have nothing to lose (expect some weight, pardon the pun).
- Van Dijk G. The role of leptin in regulation of energy balance and adiposity. J Neuroendocrinol 2001 Oct;13(10):913-21.
- Ahima RS, et al. Leptin regulation of neuroendocrine systems. Front Neuroendocrinolgy 2000 Jul;21(3):263-307.
- Kennedy A et al. The metabolic significance of leptin in humans: gender-based differences in relationship to adiposity, insulin sensitivity, and energy expenditure. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997 Apr;82(4):1293-300.
- Ahima RS, Flier JS. Leptin. Annu Rev Physiol. 2000;62:413-37. Review.
- Doucet E et al. Changes in energy expenditure and substrate oxidation resulting from weight loss in obese men and women: is there an important contribution of leptin? J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Apr;85(4):1550-6.
- Miyawaki T et al. Clinical implications of leptin and its potential humoral regulators in long-term low-calorie diet therapy for obese humans. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002 Jul;56(7):593-600.
- Mars M et al. Fasting leptin and appetite responses induced by a 4-day 65%-energy-restricted diet. Int J Obes (Lond). 2006 Jan;30(1):122-8.
- Boden G et al. Effect of fasting on serum leptin in normal human subjects. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996 Sep;81(9):3419-23.
- Weigle DS et al. Effect of fasting, refeeding, and dietary fat restriction on plasma leptin levels. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997 Feb;82(2):561-5.
- Dubuc GR, Havel PJ et al. Changes of serum leptin and endocrine and metabolic parameters after 7 days of energy restriction in men and women. Metabolism. 1998 Apr;47(4):429-34.
- Wisse BE et al. Effect of prolonged moderate and severe energy restriction and refeeding on plasma leptin concentrations in obese women. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999 Sep;70(3):321-30.
- Levine AS and CK Billington. Do circulating leptin concentrations reflect body adiposity or energy flux? Am J Cline Nutr. 1998. 68: 761-762
- Jequier E. Leptin signaling, adiposity, and energy balance. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002. Jun;967:379-88. Review.
- Bowles L, Kopelman P. Leptin: of mice and men? J Clin Pathol 2001 Jan;54(1):1-3
- Zimmet P. Serum leptin concentration, obesity, and insulin resistance in Western Samoans: cross sectional study. BMJ. 1996 Oct 19;313(7063):965-9.
- Nedvidkova J. Leptin. Cesk Fysiol. 1997 Dec;46(4):182-8. Review.
- Ngondi JL, Etoundi BC, Nyangono CB, Mbofung CM, Oben JE, “IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation,” Lipids Health Dis. 2009 Mar 2;8:7
- Azantsa, B. et al. “The effect of extracts of Irvingia gabonensis(IGOB131) and Dichrostachys glomerata (Dyglomera™) on body weight and lipid parameters of healthy overweight participants.” Awaiting publication 2015. Azantsa, B. et al. “The effect of extracts of Irvingia gabonensis (IGOB131) and Dichrostachys glomerata (Dyglomera™) on body weight and lipid parameters of healthy overweight participants.” Awaiting publication 2015.
- Auvichayapat, Paradee, et al. “Effectiveness of green tea on weight reduction in obese Thais: A randomized, controlled trial.” Physiology & behavior3 (2008): 486-491.
- Maki, Kevin C., et al. “Green tea catechin consumption enhances exercise-induced abdominal fat loss in overweight and obese adults.”The Journal of nutrition2 (2009): 264-270.
- Sugita, Jun, et al. “Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men.”British Journal of Nutrition04 (2013): 733-738.
- Sugita, Jun, et al. “Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans.”Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology1 (2014): 22-27.
- McArdle WD, Katch FI, Katch VL. Exercise Physiology: Nutrition, Energy, and Human Performance. Vol Eighth edition. Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2015.
- Young, Simon N., and Marco Leyton. “The role of serotonin in human mood and social interaction: insight from altered tryptophan levels.” Pharmacology Biochemistry and Behavior4 (2002): 857-865.
- Wurtman, Richard J., and Judith J. Wurtman. “Brain serotonin, carbohydrate‐craving, obesity and depression.” Obesity ResearchS4 (1995): 477S-480S.