Hi there and thanks for taking the time to read my Metabo379 Review, another amazing product of course from Biotrust Nutrition.
I’m so excited to let you know about this new product that I’ve been trying. It’s amazing and basically gives your body a calorie-burning metabolism that runs as fast and as smooth as a Ferrari! Yes, really! Well, OK, maybe not like a Ferrari but with a fast metabolism working for you 24 hours a day, automatically burning calories both day and night—achieving and maintaining your ideal body becomes a piece of cake (that’s just a saying, cake doesn’t come into this)!
Table of Contents
What is Metabo379 All About? (Here’s a Quick Video Explaining The Benefits)
My Experience Using Metabo379
First of all, if you haven’t yet done so – take a few minutes to watch my Metabo379 Review Video Above. Yes that really is me, and yes I really do use it. Anyways – I started to notice that I wasn’t keeping the weight off as easily as I used to. Admittedly I probably wasn’t quite as active as I used to be either, mainly due to the pressures of work and a lack of time, you know how it is.
When I was younger I could pretty much eat what I wanted and I was active enough and young enough to simply burn off the calories. Sadly it seems my metabolism has slowed and the cakes and carbs are hanging around my waistline like a bunch of unwanted pigeons at a picnic.
I did some research on this and it became clear to me that there are 3 main reasons that our metabolism slows down over time, and these are as follows:
- Something some of us may have done a lot of: Dieting. Particularly in the form of “crash dieting” where calories are severely restricted in an attempt to lose weight quickly and “chronic dieting” where calories are restricted for extended periods of time. Both crash dieting and chronic dieting wreak havoc on your metabolic rate, as is clearly demonstrated in numerous studies published in the prestigious research journal Metabolism.1
For example, in a study conducted at Rockefeller University by world-renowned obesity researcher Dr. Rudolph Leibel, the metabolisms of individuals who had lost weight via long-term chronic dieting and/or various “crash dieting” techniques were compared to those of individuals who have typically maintained a normal weight. As expected, the metabolisms of those in the “dieter” group were 25% lower than those who had not gained or lost significant weight in the past. Even more, the dieter group had accrued so much damage to their metabolisms over the years that their now battered metabolic rates were slower than those of normal-weight individuals two-thirds their size!
Other studies show significantly decreased levels of important metabolic, fat-burning hormones with crash dieting, such as the Metabolism study performed by Dr. Campbell at the University of Vienna in which thyroid levels dropped by a whopping 38% after just 2 weeks of consuming a very low calorie diet.2
Yet another Metabolism study conducted by Dr. Gloria Dubuc and the nutrition research team at the University of California – Davis, showed a 50% reduction in the body’s #1 fat-burning hormone after just 7 short days of following a severely reduced calorie diet.3
- The second major cause of dramatically slowed metabolic rates is the relatively inactive lifestyle that most of us live today, which is definitely what I was finding. Unlike our hunter and gather ancestors, we spend the majority of our day sitting or lying down. Sitting on the way to work, sitting while at work, sitting on the drive home, sitting at the dinner table, sitting on the couch relaxing, and then laying down to sleep at night. Of course, with drastically reduced levels of activity comes significantly slower metabolisms4.
- The third and final major pitfall of declining metabolic rates in today’s society is the overconsumption of whole grains, even foods praised as being high in fiber such as:
- 100% Whole Wheat Bread
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Bran flakes and other Wheat-based “Fiber” Cereals
- Whole Wheat Tortillas and Wraps
Despite having more fiber than their “white” counterparts, these 4 high-fiber foods destroy your blood sugar and give rapid rise to the fat-storing hormone insulin.5 In fact, believe it or not, 2 slices of whole wheat bread raises blood sugar far higher than a can of sugar-sweetened soda or even a sugary candy bar. This is because the wheat of today is nothing like the wheat of generations ago, having been genetically modified by the food industry, mutated, and exposed to the likes of industrial toxins and radiation to force an unnatural higher yield at the expense of your health.
These harmful wheat products, although praised by food manufacturers as healthy for their fiber and “whole grain” content, are a major cause of the raging obesity epidemic in western society today. Even more, because they are so rapidly digested, these foods provide virtually no metabolic benefit during digestion, resulting in less than optimal metabolic rates, and ever-expanding bellies world-wide.
Now, as a result of my investigation, I discovered that BioTrust supply a product called Metabo379 which gives a practical and FAST way to increase our fat-burning metabolism, both during the day and even while you sleep – one that has been shown in peer-reviewed research to result in nearly FOUR times faster weight loss! Yes, I was skeptical too so I tried it and now I’m able to pass this exciting and vital information on to you.
How Metabo379 Works
This brilliant product involves a synergistic combination of several brand new fat-fighting, metabolism-igniting, natural ingredients that researchers have discovered are able to directly target fat cells and dramatically increase body fat metabolism, producing significant, measurable fat-burning results in as little as 2 weeks.
The ingredient I’m most excited to share with you today is a patent-pending combination of two exotic plant extracts—Sphaeranthus Indicus and Garcina Mangostana—together known as SigmaLean™.
First and foremost, the data surrounding SigmaLean™ is all human data. Not rats, not animals… humans. This in itself is convincing as it means these are actual results and not projected ones.
Secondly, each study conducted on this highly metabolic complex was set up based on the gold standard of research design—randomized, double-blind, and placebo controlled.6,7 This means that neither the researchers nor the study participants knew which subjects received actual SigmaLean™, or the placebo (a simple sugar pill), so there could be no bias.
The Results Say it All
In the first peer-reviewed clinical trial, conducted by Dr. Judith Stern and the nutrition research team at the University of California – Davis, and published in the highly respected peer-reviewed journal Obesity, 60 subjects were randomly assigned to consume either 400mg of SigmaLean™ twice daily, or a placebo, for a period of 8 weeks.6
All participants consumed a standard 2,000 calorie diet, and were instructed to walk a moderate 30 minutes per day. Within the first 2 weeks, the SigmaLean™ group had experienced 3.3 times greater weight loss compared to the placebo group, while also shedding nearly 2 inches off their waist, all within 2 weeks!
By the end of the 8 week trial, the SigmaLean™ group boasted 3.79 times greater weight loss over the placebo group, and an unprecedented 4.66 inches lost around the waist. Not only that, but the SigmaLean™ group shed weight where it matters most, around the belly and from the hips, as demonstrated by a 2.2 times greater reduction in waist and hip size over the placebo group.
And as if that wasn’t proof enough of SigmaLean’s™ extraordinary effectiveness, Dr. Stern and the team at UC Davis performed another identical study with 40 additional participants to further validate the incredible results seen in the first clinical trial. The outcome? Nearly identical results to the first study with even slightly greater weight loss seen at the end of the 2nd 8-week trial.7
The results of this study solidified the prestigious Platinum Standard of research – when two or more “gold standard” studies are successfully executed with the same study protocol, both delivering statistically significant and similar findings. To see such profound results in not one, but TWO peer-reviewed published studies of identical design spanning a total of 100 participants is exceptionally rare, and further substantiates SigmaLean’s™ unparalleled effectiveness and potency.
How Does SigmaLean™ Work?
In simple terms, SigmaLean™ boosts your fat-burning metabolism by attacking fat cells at the cellular level in 3 unique ways:
- SigmaLean™ inhibits fat cell creation
- SigmaLean™ limits fat cell growth, and…
- SigmaLean™ stimulates the breakdown of fat cells for maximum fat burning
Essentially, with SigmaLean™ you ensure your fat cells are shrinking, not growing, all while avoiding the addition of new fat cells. The end result is maximized fat-burning (without any harmful stimulants making you “jittery” or keeping you up at night) leading to 3.79 times greater weight loss than if you didn’t have SigmaLean™ on your side.
Clearly, the overwhelming science behind the SigmaLean™ complex is second to none. And without a doubt, the two incredibly unique, synergistic plant extracts that comprise this research-backed blend are incredibly effective in and of themselves. But what if this strategic metabolism-booster could be made even MORE powerful? Well, the guys at BioTrust did just that! They added another extremely unique ingredient known as certified BioPerine®.
This patented black pepper extract has been shown to enhance the absorption of many fat and water soluble nutrients by up to 60%.8 In other words, 60% more absorption means 60% more metabolism-boosting power, and together this superior combination of fat-fighting, metabolism-igniting ingredients is known as Metabo379®.
Simply put, Metabo379® is by far one of the most exciting, unique products I’ve tried from BioTrust Nutrition. It’s backed by hard scientific evidence which shows 3.79 times greater weight loss in not one, but TWO clinical trials. I’m confident that you will experience the same incredible results as me (and the rest of the research participants) when you put it’s fat-burning, metabolism-boosting power to work for you.
It’s also important to know that Metabo379® is the only product in the world to contain the specialized, research-backed SigmaLean™ complex and patented absorption-boosting BioPerine®.
How is Metabo379 so Different From Other Similar Products?
If, like me, you have tried other similar products in the past and did not experience the results you expected, it is probably because most weight loss and health supplements are not founded on science and backed by research, whereas Metabo379 is.
Further, most companies do not test their products to ensure that what’s on the label is actually in the bottle, whereas BioTrust does. Even worse, some companies are known to blatantly lie on their labels and fill their capsules with nothing more than rice flour and other fillers.
Another common pitfall of dietary supplements is dramatically under dosed formulas that do not deliver effective levels of each ingredient. Clearly, if science shows 200mg of a product to be effective, putting 20mg of the ingredient in the product for “window dressing” isn’t going to do anything for your results. This deceptive practice saves the manufacturer money, but robs you of the results you deserve.
So, to summarize, you can rest assured that Metabo379 gives you:
- A quality, science-backed formula based on peer-reviewed research, containing honest, effective levels of each ingredient
- A quality product that has been verified as pure and potent through 3rd-party testing
- A quality product that is manufactured in a certified GMP facility
- A customer care team that is committed to your success
- Additional coaching from trained experts in our online weight-loss community to ensure your success
My Final Metabo379 Review
I found that I already felt increased energy levels and less hunger within days of beginning supplementation with Metabo379. I simply took one (1) capsule with breakfast and one (1) capsule with dinner. The effects were amazing and as I continued to take Metabo379, I noticed enhanced results which just got better and better.
Like every BioTrust product, Metabo379 is made with natural ingredients and completely free of gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, and peanuts. It also contains NO sugar and NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives. Metabo379 is 100% gluten-free and contains no GMO ingredients.
I wasn’t sure how much to buy when I started out and decided to continue with the product, but thanks to the BioTrust website, I followed the guidelines here which proved to be pretty much spot on in terms of achieving my objectives.
For more than 10 pounds to lose, they recommended investing in the discounted 3-bottle option. For more than 30 pounds to lose, they recommended the 6-bottle option.
I have to say that, my feeling of skepticism soon disappeared when after just a few days I really noticed a difference, and after more time just felt great. I have tried several BioTrust products now and have come to trust their products and claims as I know they are backed by scientific research and properly documented results. I’m already a loyal customer and can’t wait to see what they come up with next!
Pick YOUR bottle up here, and please don’t be shy – let me know if you have any questions!
- Leibel, Rudolph L., and Jules Hirsch. “Diminished energy requirements in reduced-obese patients.” Metabolism2 (1984): 164-170.
- Welle, S. L., and R. G. Campbell. “Decrease in resting metabolic rate during rapid weight loss is reversed by low dose thyroid hormone treatment.” Metabolism4 (1986): 289-291.
- Dubuc, Gloria R., et al. “Changes of serum leptin and endocrine and metabolic parameters after 7 days of energy restriction in men and women.” Metabolism4 (1998): 429-434.
- Talanian, Jason L., et al. “Two weeks of high-intensity aerobic interval training increases the capacity for fat oxidation during exercise in women.” Journal of applied physiology4 (2007): 1439-1447
- Atkinson, Fiona S., Kaye Foster-Powell, and Jennie C. Brand-Miller. “International tables of glycemic index and glycemic load values: 2008.”Diabetes Care12 (2008): 2281-2283.
- Stern, J. S., et al. “Efficacy and tolerability of a novel herbal formulation for weight management.” Obesity5 (2013): 921-927.
- Stern, J. S., et al. “Efficacy and tolerability of a novel herbal formulation for weight management.” J Med Food. Jun 2013; 16(6): 529–537.
- Vladimir Badmaev, M.D. et al. Piperine, an Alkaloid Derived from Black Pepper, Increases Serum Response of Beta-Carotene During 14-days of Oral Beta-Carotene Supplementation. Nutrition Research (1999) 19(3) 381-388