Thanks for checking out my Mind Lab Pro Review. It’s been so hard for me to remember things with the busy life I live. I knew I needed something to help me and that’s why I tried Mind Lap Pro from Optinutra. Here’s my full Mind Lab Pro Review.
Table of Contents
What Exactly is Mind Lab Pro?
The problem with memory and brain function is it is declining due to our fast paced lives. Everything from a lack of sleep, stress to the foods we eat can cause our brains to be foggy. Supplements can be used to mitigate these negative responses One class of supplements that helps with boosting brain power are nootropics or cognitive enhancers, which enrich particularly the executive functions, memory, creativity or motivation.
The problem with most nootropics is that they have a very narrow spectrum of purpose, enhancing only 2 – 3 neural pathways at most. What this means is they help but don’t always get the job done as we have many neural pathways.
I knew there had to be a better way to improve memory or basic concentration.
Mind Lab Pro acts to optimize brain function and neural pathways through a host of nootropics that covers all bases of mental performance. 
Early on in life white matter in the brain begins to degrade which can result in corresponding loss of cognitive function. Mind Lab Pro uses a range of nootropics to boost brain power by sustaining critical neurotransmitters, increasing neural function, nurturing neuron formation, increasing blood flow within the brain, defend neurons against oxidative stress and increasing alpha brain wave frequency.
Now let’s go a bit further into my Mind Lab Pro Review.
What Makes Mind Lap Pro Different from Other Brain Pills?
Mind Lab Pro serves to optimize the whole brain and promote peak performance without having to eat specific foods to improve memory. Mind Lab Pro adapts to changing needs and aids both short term and long term brain health. That’s what I found to be most useful from this product. I’ve struggled with short term memory for a long time. My wife yells at me all of the time because I forget the most basic things. If I don’t make a to do list or set an alarm clock on my phone, I forget.
It’s pretty embarrassing. That’s why I knew I needed something for my short term memory as it won’t get any easier as I get older. I can get a little shaky from caffeine and all of these energy and brain boosting pills. So I am always cautious what I put in my body. Mind Lap Pro doesn’t have any stimulants or additives in this formulation which can help stabilize cognitive function and avoiding the associated energy crashes you get from caffeine or coffee.
Mind Lab Pro formula is well balanced and contains high-quality ingredients. There’s a total of 11 ingredients in the formula. They all work cohesively to improve a wide range of cognitive functions. Brain chemistry is positively affected, improving memory, processing speed, mood, attention and creativity. Brain energy is boosted reducing mental fatigue and augmenting attentiveness. The regeneration of neural tissue is improved as the nootropic aids repair and maintenance of brain cells.
While taking Mind Lab Pro, brain circulation is promoted which oxygenates neural tissue, clears toxins and enhances nutrient delivery. Mind Lab Pro also serves to protect the brain against free radicals and oxidative stress, as well as promotes alpha frequency brain waves for “wakeful relaxation” which endorses studying, learning and productivity. 
To ensure that these brain-boosting activities are amplified even further, only premium raw materials from global suppliers, grown free of heavy metals are used to manufacture this nootropic, which enhance the potency, activity and bioavailability of the drug. Before we finalize my Mind Lap Pro Review, I wanted to talk about the ingredients in the product and tell you exactly how they help you.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
- Citicoline as Cognizin® – Helps energize brain cells whilst heightening neural electrical impulses. It is also beneficial to the synthesis of phophatidylcholine (PC), which is a phospholipid found in brain membranes thus aid in cell regenerarion and repair. Citicoline also supports neurotransmitters, including acetylcholine. The nootropic benefits include the enhancement of mental performance and maintenance of healthy brain function protecting against age-related degeneration and mental deterioration.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) as Sharp PS – This is a phospholipid comprising a liberal portion of the brains lipid content, where it maintains fluidity, optimizes receptors and promotes neurotransmitters. It enhances glucose metabolism thus supporting neuron energy production. It has been suggested that it increases nerve growth factor which supports neurogenesis, maintenance and repair. It also aids the immune system dispose of damaged cells. This serves to hone memory and slow degeneration; this has specific consequence with mature people. So much so, that it is the only FDA-qualifies claim for reducing cognitive decline risk.
- Bacopamonnieri–This compound is an antioxidant which works synergistically with other brain antioxidants, such as superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase which protects the neural tissue from aging. These bacosides promote neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, GABA and serotonin which all have ties to improved thinking, memory and mood. Bacopa may even improve information retention and acceleration mental processing.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom –This supports brain health by supplying hericenones and erinacines which are active nootropics. They stimulate the production nerve growth factor which accelerates neural regeneration and myelin sheath synthesis. There has been research into cognitive improvements in older patients with mild impairment, and Lion’s Mane has showed significantly positive results.
- Pterostilbene as Pterocarpus extract – This compound is found in grapes and blueberries and is an antioxidant that maintains healthy brain function with specific attention to brain cell stress modulation and cerebral blood vessel protection.
- Tyrosine as N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine–this is an amino acid used in catecholamine synthesis which is involved in memory, mood and mental processing. Research has shown that tyrosine may have effect in memory retention and optimisation when multitasking and high stress environments, such as fatigue and sleep deprivation.
- L-Theanine as Suntheanine® – This compound increases the activity of alpha brainwaves, which are associated with the state of wakeful relaxation and enhanced creativity. This has a calming effect enabling improved concentration and focus. It may also protect neurons from damage of the aging process.
- Rhodiolarosea–Rhodiola stimulates and sustains cognition neurotransmitters including norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin. It promotes their transport across the blood-brain barrier. It has antioxidant properties that reduce age-related mental deterioration. It has been suggested to increase the brain’s electrical activity.
- Vinpocetine–Enhances blood flow to the brain which promotes brain metabolism and function, as well as maintenance of neurons and anti-oxidative properties. This compound is readily bioavailable and said to promote attention, concentration and memory short term, whereas longer term effects are demonstrated with the amelioration of age-related deterioration.
- Vitamin B6– This vitamin optimises the action of neurotransmitters, aiding serotonin, norepinephrine and GABA synthesis. It has microvascular protective abilities and thus aid the prevention of cognitive decline. It has a role in myelin formation and thus a protective function as this sheath surrounds and protects neurons. It has been linked to increase in mental performance, mood modulation and modest augmentation in the brain’s aptitude to store information.
- Vitamin B12–This vitamin promotes the formation of healthy, protective nerve sheaths and hence essential neural protection. It is necessary in neural metabolism and neurotransmitter production. There are also mood and cognitive ability improvements attributed to this vitamin.
My Final Mind Lab Pro Review
|Product Name||Mind Lab Pro|
|Where to Buy||Click Here|
This product is easily the most comprehensive, well-researched and universal nootropic on the market today. I’ve struggled to find any memory formula that actually works. All of the science and testing really makes me feel comfortable when going to use this product ans is why I made this Mind Lab Pro Review.
The product consists of safe, eco-friendly and sustainable sourced ingredients. The manufacturers have such faith in this product; they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. I feel if you’re going to sell product, you need to put your money where your mouth is which is what Mind Lab Pro does.
So if you’d like to optimize your brain power, improve the ability to learn and retain information, increase your mental processing speed, augment memory and attention span, as well as enhance creativity and stabilize moods, this is the product for you. Give it a try as it comes with a money back guarantee. Click the link below to get started right now.
- Ganong (2003): Review of Medical Physiology, 21st Edition, McGraw Hill Companies