Anthony here with Health Reporter Daily and thanks for giving me the opportunity to share my Live Cell Research Niagen Review. Niagen is one of the most popular supplements and I wanted to give you my Niagen review to help you decide why it’s a good supplement to take.Niagen review to help you decide whether or not it’s a good supplement to take.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Live Cell Research’s Niagen All About?
- 2 How Does Niagen Work?
- 3 The Science behind Niagen
- 4 The Niagen Ingredients
- 5 Final Niagen Review
What Is Live Cell Research’s Niagen All About?
|Creator:||Live Cell Research|
|Money Back Guarantee?:||Yes, 90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Where to Buy:||Click Here|
A little information before I dive into my review:
As we age, a number of detrimental effects take hold as our bodies slowly reduce and eventually stop producing the hormones and substances that keep our biochemical processes functioning optimally. The results are the distinct signs of aging:
- Skin – Becomes less elastic and begins to wrinkle and reduction in sebaceous production results in drier skin
- Hair – Hair tends to thin and as pigment cells decline, hair turns grey
- Height – By 80 most people have lost as much as 5 cm in height due to joint, spinal bone and spinal disc compression.
- Hearing – Age related changes make the hearing of high frequency sounds increasingly difficult.
- Vision – The ciliary muscles become less flexible thus decreasing night vision and visual sharpness
- Sleep – Changes in circadian rhythms occur on aging. Usually resulting in less sleep at night, not achieving as deep a sleep and earlier waking in the morning.
- Bones – As one ages, the mineral content of bones decrease resulting in lower density, weaker bones.
- Metabolism & Body Composition – As we age, our bodies need less energy and metabolism slows down. The hormonal changes associated with aging affect the body composition by increasing body fat and decreasing muscle mass.
- Brain – From the age of 30, the brain’s weight, its neural network and blood flow start to decrease resulting in memory problems
- Cardiovascular – The heart, being a muscle itself, becomes less efficient as one ages, thus having to work a little harder and results in a decline in energy and endurance over time.
- Lungs – They become less efficient over time, supplying less oxygen to the body.
- Kidneys – With time, the kidneys decline in size and function. They don’t clear waste as efficiently as we age and do not adapt to dehydration as well as before.
- Incontinence – Detrimental changes to the urinary tract that occur with age result in urinary incontinence.
- Sexual function – Both men and women see a decrease in hormone levels as they age. This results in men producing less sperm and women stop ovulating. 
This paints a pretty bleak picture. Luckily not all of these changes are genetically predisposed.
There are various lifestyle changes one can make to reduce the effects of aging such as eating a balanced diet, high in fruits and vegetables, exercising regularly and abstaining from compounds that accelerate aging such as cigarettes and alcohol. There are supplements one can take in addition to reduce the effects of aging, and this is where Niagen comes in… 
According to Live Cell Research; Nicotinaminde Riboside, the active ingredient in Niagen, is touted as the “Fountain of Youth” as it has been linked to many health benefits including improved endurance, enhanced cardiovascular health, improved cognitive function and anti-aging support.
Aging is simply the accumulative result of deteriorative processes such as free radical oxidation, molecular damage, wear and tear and the accumulation of dangerous by-products of metabolism, much like the paint job on the outside of your house. Aging theory also touches on the fact that aging is associated with the breakdown in communication between the nucleus and the mitochondria within the cells. Thus resulting in apoptosis or cell death. Niagen has been shown to increase the levels of NAD+ which can stop and effectively reverse the effects of aging. 
How Does Niagen Work?
Scientifically, aging is an extremely intricate, multifaceted process, and numerous aging theories have been proposed. Although it is abundantly clear that our genes influence aging and longevity, exactly how aging takes place on a chemical level is only partially understood.
NAD+ levels change with age and thus therapeutic supplementation with Niagen can not only vastly improve energy levels, by ensuring the cell is metabolizing optimally, but can increase muscle strength, result in improved cognitive function and result in a stronger, healthier immune system.
Niagen acts on a cellular level to increase the concentration of NAD+ which is essential to cell metabolism and studies have shown that Nicotinamide riboside can be beneficial to the body in the following ways:
- Prevents DNA damage and tumor formation
- Reverses skeletal muscle aging
- Prevents noise-related hearing loss according to a 2014 study 
The Science behind Niagen
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is a coenzyme found ubiquitously throughout all living cells. It is critical for the enzymes that catalyse reduction-oxidation reactions, which is essentially the intercellular transport of electrons. It also functions as a substrate for other enzymes such as sirtuins and polymerases. Thus this compound is vastly important in cellular metabolism. Supplementation with Niagen can prolong both health and lifespan. 
Raising levels of NAD+ within your cells can actually reduce aging, improve your energy and elevate your mood. It is also proven to increase metabolism, improve cognitive ability and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease. 
This formulation is a product of Live Cell Research which is a renowned nutraceutical company in Los Angeles which has been on the cutting edge of technology for some years now and enjoyed popularity for many of their successful supplements. They focus primarily on quality of life enhancing substances and are famed for only using safe, proven ingredients.
The Niagen Ingredients
Believe it or not, that’s it! Each vegetarian capsules contain 250mg of Niagen, which is the first commercially available form of NAD+ that can be safely absorbed by the body. Niagen’s efficiency is not compromised by concomitant ingestion of other supplements, nor does it affect the efficacy of those supplements.
As the formulation is free of synthetic additives, lactose, gluten, Magnesium stearate and caffeine, it is conducive to any restrictive diet. The wonderful thing about this formulation is that it is designed to be stable at room temperature thus does not require refrigeration. The dark amber glass bottles also ensure protection from heat, light and air.
The ingredients are pure and both in-house and independently tested for efficacy, purity and safety ensuring that you get what you pay for.
Are There Any Side Effects When Taking Niagen?
Nicotinamide riboside is found in the body and also a common compound found in beer and milk, thus the side effects of dietary supplementation with Niagen are negligible.
Is There a Money Back Guarantee When Ordering Niagen?
YES! In fact, The manufacturers are so confident in the product that they offer a 90 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product. All you have to do is return the empty bottles and Live Cell Research with refund your money. You can order a bottle at the company’s official web site.
Final Niagen Review
Before you read my Niagen Review below, check out THIS video from a real customers experiences after taking Niagen for 30 days. This is NOT me, just a video I found extremely helpful!
Alright, here’s the thing. Niagen claims that “It has properties that are insulin sensitizing, enhancing to exercise, resisting to negative effects of high-fat diet, and neuroprotecting.”
But, is that the truth?
From what we can tell, yes. In fact, our research suggests that this product can work for anybody. If you’re suffering from fatigue, loss of physical energy or difficulty engaging in previously enjoyed activities, this supplement may be just what you’re looking for. It’s 100% natural, and I don’t think it gets any better than that!Due to the
Now, keeping in mind that it’s 100% RISK FREE, I really can’t think of a reason why you should NOT give it a try today. 🙂 I definitely feel the product can help you which his why I wrote this
I definitely feel the product can help you which his why I wrote this Naigen Review.
It uses well researched, cutting-edge technology to bring you quite possibly the most exciting development in anti-aging technology we have seen on the market today. It literally claims to reverse the signs of aging. If these claims are actually true it might just be possible that the good people of Live Cell Research have discovered the fountain of youth.
- Belenky et al (2007): NAD+ Metabolism in Health & Disease, Trends in Biochemical Science Vol 32(1) Pg12-19
- Brown et al (2014): Activation of SIRT3 by the NAD⁺ precursor nicotinamide riboside protects from noise-induced hearing loss. Cell Metabolism, Vol 20 (6) pg 1059-1068
- Knight (2000): The Biochemistry of Aging, Advanced Clinical Chemistry, Vol 35 pg 1-62
- Verdin (2015): NAD+ in Aging, Metabolism and Neurodegeneration, Science Vol 350 (6265) pg 1208-1213