Hey Folks, Anthony here with HRD and thanks for stopping by to check out my Nucific Bio X4 Review. For those that want to know, yes I did get some for myself, I used it, and my review and results are down below. But first, a quick summary.
What Is Nucific’s Bio X4?
|Product Name:||Bio X4|
|Money Back Guarantee?:||Yes, 90 Days!|
|Where to Buy:||Click Here|
Obesity is among one of the leading killers in the world. Side effects range from hypertension to cardiovascular disease. Carrying extra pounds can be devastating to your confidence, physical capability and not to mention that it can be lethal! Nucific have released a revolutionary formulation claiming to be a 4-in-1 Weight Management Probiotic that not only helps you curb your appetite and shed unwanted pounds, but it claims to balance your gut improve your overall metabolism and digestive health.
I’m sure we have all heard the adage that “dieting makes you fat”. There is a modicum of truth to this, as by cutting the amount of calories one consumes, this actually forces the metabolism to slow down (you can thank your very efficient digestive system for this, as it works as hard as it has to in order to preserve energy), this decreases the amount of energy available and thus makes us feel sluggish and lethargic (another energy saving adaptation). Diets are also often very difficult to stick to with all kinds of restrictions and specialized foods. Additionally, radical changes in diet can result in digestive problems. 
Does Bio X4 Really Fight Cravings
Most people battle with those irresistible cravings for foods that do us harm. Junk food, processed food, comfort food. These cravings lead to the ingestion of empty calories full of preservatives and harmful substances. What if we could check these cravings at the door? What if we could assure increased energy and weight loss without impossibly restrictive diets and without harmful prescription drugs? Well, bio-X4 claims all these things and more!
Let’s take a look at appetite and cravings from a biochemical perspective. The brain actually detects alterations in energy stores and triggers metabolic and behavioral responses in order to maintain the energy balance. Energy homeostasis is controleed by feedback loops in the hypothalamus and brainstem whereas the reward and motivation aspects of eating behavior are controlled by the limbi region and cerebral cortex. Craving and satiation is actually an integrated process determined by these various signals from the gastrointestinal tract, adipose tissue and organs to regulate feeding, energy expenditure and hormones. 
Craving and appetite is essentially a primordial response to ensure we obtain food, the fuel we need to survive. The problem is that evolution has made our hormones super savvy and efficient, craving the most calorie dense foods to ensure that we get the most bang for our buck. But since we are no longer spending hours “hunter-gathering” in the forest, we don’t exert as much energy as we did historically and these extra calories are ultimately stored as fat. 
So how do we circumvent years of evolution? This is where Bio-X4 comes in. This formulation is designed to control cravings, boost metabolism, burn fat and get the most energy and nutrients out of the food we ingest, all without the typical gas and bloating we often associate with diet medications.
How does a simple capsule, taken three times a day, accomplish all of this? Let’s have a look at the ingredients.
How Bio X4 Works
The Bio X4 formulation is an all-natural, lactose free, gluten free, filler free, 100% pure combination of ingredients selected specifically to boost metabolism and burn fat.
- Caralluma fimbriata – This plant extract is a safe but extremely potent appetite suppressant. It has been used traditionally by tribal Indians to suppress hunger and enhance endurance. An experiment conducted by the St John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore, effectively showed significantly positive results when obese subjects were given 1g of Caralluma extract per day for 60 days and a placebo respectively. There was a significant decline in waist circumference and hunger levels in the sample group, compared to the placebo group. This is quite definitive clinical evidence. This compound functions to suppress appetite by working directly on the appetite control center in the brain. Caralluma extract contains pregnane glycosides, a phytochemical that blocks the enzyme citrate lyase important in fat metabolism and also inhibits Malonyl Coenzyme A, which is also important in fat metabolism, consequently forcing the body to start burning its own fat reserves. So not only does this compound reduce cravings, but boosts fat metabolism too.
- EGCG – The compound epigallocatechin-3-gallate, found in Green Tea extract has many proven health benefits. It is most popular for its fat burning abilities and this is due to the physiologic effects of the Catechins present in the compound. They can stimulate your metabolic rate to increase your body’s ability to burn fat as well as triggering your body’s natural thermogenesis, a process whereby the body metabolizes adipose tissue at rest. These catechins also inhibit an enzyme called catechol-O-methyltransferase which breaks down norephinephrine, which ultimately results in an increased of fatty acids from adipose tissue being released into the blood stream for use as fuel. 
- Digestive Enzymes – There are three in particular that accompany the other ingredients in this formulation. They are amylase, which aids the breakdown of polysaccharides, lipase, which breakdown fats, and Bromelain, which catabolizes protein and additionally calms the gut. These enzymes are vital in the digestive system for they break down the food we consume into the building blocks required by our bodies. They are essential for providing the nutrients needed in the form able to be absorbed by the body. 
- Probiotics – Probiotics have been proven to be beneficial to healthy digestion. They essentially prime the gut for the healthy absorption of nutrients and also restrict the proliferation of pathogenic bacteria that could be harmful to the body. There are 12 million CPUs from 5 strains of bacteria present in this formulation namely Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. rhamnosus, L plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis and B. animalis. 
The side effects of this product are neglible as it contains 100% natural and pure ingredients. There have been reports of people experiencing a temporary increase in bloating or gassiness, but this has been shown to resolve itself in a few days. There might also be temporary gas, constipation or stomach pain as a result of the Caralluma extract, but this too subsides after a week or so of use.
Does it Come With a Money Back Guarantee?
There is a 90 day, no questions asked money back guarantee so it is possible to try this product risk free for 3 months! And the fact that it is side effect free, there is literally no reason why you shouldn’t try this product, nip those cravings in the bud and achieve a healthier you today! You can order Bio X4 at the company’s official web site.
Final Bio X4 Review
This formulation has been shown to dramatically reduce junk food cravings, result in loss of stubborn fat, boost energy levels and result in freedom from gas and bloating. This seems too good to be true, but clinical trials show that the ingredients present in this formulation significantly control appetite and balance the digestive system.
Bio X4 can be helpful to anyone wanting to shed some pounds without dangerous pharmaceuticals and ridiculous fad diets. It is most beneficial when in combination with a healthy eating and exercise plan.
- Ahima, R and Antwi D (2008): Brain regulation of appetite and satiety, Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, North America Dec 37(4) pg 811-823
- Ganong (2003): “Review of Medical Physiology”, 21st Edition, McGraw Hill Companies
- Hase et al (2005): Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition Jan 81(1) pg 122-9
- Kurpad et al (2006): Effect of Caralluma fimbriata extract on appetite, food intake and anthropometry in adult Indian men and women. Epub, Division of Nutrition, Institute of Population Health and Clinical Research, St John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore 48(3):pg338-44