Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my Old School New Body Review. This program is a classic given the amazing benefits 100,000’s of people worldwide have experienced with the program. Here’s what I found to be so interesting.
Table of Contents
What is Old School, New Body? (I Got it So I Can Show YOU!)
This program is a youth-enhancing body shaping system designed for both men and women of all ages to help them achieve a healthy physique with sensible workout and eating strategies. The program advocates building muscle naturally – no matter what your gender or age. I really enjoyed using some of the workouts as the authors Steve & Becky Holman really know how to help others achieve their fitness goals.
You see, Steve Holman was the editor of Iron Man Magazine. He’s been around the best of the best for years! That’s really what made me try the program as I knew his expertise could show me how to get the body I desired!
Old School New Body utilizes moderate weight, high-fatigue methods from an old school Hollywood trainer that have recently been found and adopted to this program. People that I’ve turned onto this program LOVE the face that The program promotes working out 90 minutes per week, 3 days a week. Working out too much, Steve Holman says, could lead to muscle strain, injury, and aging faster.
The right movements and frequency, such as those described in the Old School, New Body, will guarantee greater fitness results, fat loss (when combined with the diet strategies), and healthy aging.
Users are able to adapt this program to their workout routines and experience more results with less painful workouts. This system reshapes your body by fatiguing your muscles without strenuous pressure; as a result, aches and joint pains are a thing of the past. This program is great for those 40 and older as the authors specifically address how body changes as you age can be addressed with particular adjustments to your daily routine. Now that I’ve briefly described my Old School New Body Review, I wanted to show you what’s inside of each chapter.
What’s Inside of Old School New Body?
I wanted to give you a quick overview of the program and reveal a brief overview of what’s inside each chapter so you can get a general idea of the benefits you’ll receive once you grab a copy.
- Discusses the important of building muscle – health benefits and anti-aging benefits
Chapter 1: The F4X System: Turning Fat Into Muscle
- Discusses a training method – F4X Method – based on one that’s been “lost”
- Advocates a moderate poundage workout for less joint stress and high muscle fatigue
- Describes why this method can release more growth hormone and slow aging
- Details about the tempo and the amount of repetitions that you should do
- You learn about how to turn fat into muscle through total muscle fiber activation
Chapter 2: The F4X Lean Workout: Your 20-Minute Bellyfat Blowtorch
- Describes the workout, reps and time required for the Bellyfat Blowtorch
- Contains workout tips for up to 5 weeks to help your ease into the method and progress
- Comes with Q&A for those seeking further clarification
Chapter 3: Joint Rejuvenation: Pain-Free Sanity
- Possibilities of what can contribute to joint pain
- Discussed the different types of joint pain – such as knee, back and elbow pain – and what types of exercises can alleviate it
Chapter 4: Get Motivated: Promise, Commitment, Change
- Provides motivation tips and strategies
- Tips on how to create a lifestyle habit
Chapter 5: F4X Automatic Cardio and the Forgotten Key to Leanness
- How weight lifting can burn fat
- When to do extra cardio for the most fat-burning benefits
- Why cardio is important as your age
Chapter 6: Transformation Sensation: Breaking Out of the Chub Club
- Discusses Becky’s body transformation story
- Includes Becky’s 10 Old School, New Body Transformation tips
Chapter 7: The F4X SHAPE Workout: Lard-to-Hard Blast Off
- Provides a three-days-per-week mix workout in addition to your regular workout
- Provides many sample workouts and descriptions
- Includes workout tips and reminders
Chapter 8: The F4X All-Dumbbell Workout: Instant At-Home, New-Body Solution
- How to do workouts at home
- Provides sample workouts accompanied with guidance and tips
Chapter 9: Lean-Machine Diet: Facts and Fallacies
- What role carbs play in weight training and fat accumulation
- Relationship between insulin and fat loss
- Meal frequency advice
Chapter 10: Eat More, lose Fat, Build Muscle
- Discusses the right percentages of carbs, protein, and fat to eat at every meal
- Metabolism boosting tips
- Information about insulin and aging
- Promotes the importance of “cheat days” to help you stay on track
Chapter 11: The Truth About Alcohol: Not Too Bad After All
- Discusses when to drink alcohol and how much to reduce fat storing
Chapter 12: Your Three Key Fat-to-Muscle Supplements
- Supplements are not mandatory for the successful completion of the program but can speed results
Chapter 13: Old School, New Body Q&A
- Answers relevant questions anyone might have about the program
Chapter 14: Advanced Training: The Full-Range BUILD Workout
- Provides advanced Stage 3 workouts for greater muscle-mass and build
Not ONLY do you get the 101 PAGE Old School New Body Book, BUT you also get access to a TON of free Bonus Materials as a thanks for putting your trust in the Old School New Body system.
- F4X Quick Start Workout Guide
- Goes over the F4X Method and guides beginners
- Introduced workout add-ons with diagrams
- Ultimate Fat-Burning Secrets: Get Leaner and Do it Faster than Ever!
- In this Special Report by Steve and Becky Holman, you will find the ultimate fat-burning secrets including those about diet and protein intake
- Ultimate Muscle-Building Secrets: Gain Lean Muscle and Do it Faster than Ever!
- In this special report, you will learn the ultimate muscle-building secrets including food tips and supplements tips
- Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secrets: Greater Intimacy and Youthful Vigor at Any Age!
- Ways you can boost your libido
- Secrets to better sleep
- How to add years to your life
- Strategies and secrets to reduce and reverse the adverse effects of aging
- Ultimate Health & Happiness Secrets: Simple Steps to a More Energetic, Healthy, and Happy Life!
- Includes lifestyle and nutrition tips and guidelines, what can put you in a better mood, and how to switch up your daily routine
- How to release feel-good hormones
- Bonus Audio Interviews
- Author and bodybuilder, Tom Venuto, discusses his journey with bodybuilding, and shares his secrets to burning fat and getting fit including his insights on nutrition. He also shares his lifestyle secrets.
- Kristi Frank discusses her time on the Apprentice and her transition into the health and fitness world. She talks about her secret slim tricks and how to avoid sugar. She also discusses her secret to losing 10 pounds with one simple substitution.
- Bill Phillips shares his tips for fat loss results and getting the most of your exercise. He talks about weight management nutrition shakes that can help you accomplish these goals.
- Jennifer Nicole Lee suggests scheduling your workouts in advance to avoid the temptation to skip them.
- Shawn Phillips shares his advice on how to revitalize your body and his gateway to strength.
My Old School New Body Review
I love this program because it teaches you to invest in yourself. Although it is hard work, the program delivers results and transforms your bad eating and workout habits. It provides very simple to understand actions and steps you should take in order to achieve the body that you want.
I loved the system’s 3 phases – it’s great to be able to adjust your workouts based on the kind of results that you want to achieve. Although I only tried phase 1 & 2, I noticed a growth of results when I transitioned to the second stage, so I have no doubt the next stage is excellent for those seeking more build in their bodies.
I loved the bonus materials! I felt that the authors really shared genuine tips about how to achieve better fat loss results, better aging, and general lifestyle improvements.
A great bonus treat was the audio interviews with famous body builders, trainers, and fitness lifestyle professionals. The interviews were about an hour each and you got to hear great advice from these experts about how they eat, work out, and discipline themselves into having amazing bodies! I was truly inspired by many of the audio clips!
In the end, after following the program 3 days a week, I noticed lots of changes in my body and energy levels. I was able to lose fat in just 3 weeks and build great muscle definition in the following weeks. I am sure it was due to the diet tips, meal plans, and workout routines that I learned in the program.
I also got better sleep and learned how to schedule my workouts to avoid excuses and falling off the wagon. For me, the program was an excellent investment in a better me, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is up to the challenge.
So I hope you enjoyed my Old School New Body Review. If you found it useful, you can pick up a copy by click here now.
Important: I DO get a small referral fee if you do purchase via my link. If you found this review useful, I’d GREATLY appreciate you purchasing via my link here: https://healthreporterdaily.com/old-school-new-body
If you’re on their “buy now” page, please do ME the favor of closing that page and purchasing through my link – i’d greatly appreciate that!