Hey Folks, Anthony here with Health Reporter Daily and thanks for stopping by to check out my Perfect Biotics Review from Probiotics America. I wanted to share my thoughts on the product to help you make a decision as to whether or not it’s right for you. So let’s get right to my Perfect Biotics Review now.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Perfect Biotics All About?
- 2 How Does Perfect Biotics from Probiotics America Work?
- 3 The Science behind Perfect Biotics
- 4 The Perfect Biotics Ingredients
- 5 Are There Side Effects When Taking Perfect Biotics from Probiotics America?
- 6 Is There a Money Back Guarantee When Buying Perfect Biotics?
- 7 Final Perfect Biotics Review
What Is Perfect Biotics All About?
|Product Name:||Perfect Biotics|
|Money Back Guarantee?:||Yes, 90 Days!|
|Where to Buy:||Click Here|
The modern American diet has robbed us of our digestive equilibrium. Processed foods, artificial sweeteners and refined sugars are all culprits in providing the much needed substrates for pathogenic or “bad” bacteria to proliferate and populate the gut causing all sorts of digestive ailments, gas, bloating and chronic fatigue among them. Digestive distress is both embarrassing and dangerous as there can be serious complications from ailments such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome such as diarrhea, bowel atony and even cancer. 
Probiotic America has released a comprehensive probiotic claiming to cover all of the basis when it comes to gut health. They claim to have discovered the “the most powerful probiotic on the market.” The product claims to reduce gas and bloating and relegate chronic fatigue to the past once and for all using the latest scientific research and cutting-edge technology. To see what makes this formulation so wonderful, we need to take a closer look at the biochemistry behind probiotics.
How Does Perfect Biotics from Probiotics America Work?
The gastrointestinal system is a complicated one. There are many interlinking and dependent processes responsible for turning the food we eat into the energy we need to survive. One range of processes controls the absorption of nutrients from the gut. And for this to occur, the presence of microorganisms is necessary. These microflora or “good” bacteria are responsible for:
- Breaking down substances that the human body does not have the enzymes for in the gut
- They aid the production of some vitamins such as vitamin B and vitamin K
- They combat infections from other microorganisms by maintaining the mucosal lining of the gastrointestinal system
- They play an important role in immunity by performing a barrier effect
- Promote healthy digestive functioning by maintaining the gut environment with regard to pH. This ensures that enzymes function at their optimum level.
- They prevent the proliferation of “bad” or pathogenic bacteria 
Researchers have found that probiotics may be beneficial in the prevention and treatment of a variety of health problems including digestive disorders, allergic disorders, tooth decay, periodontal disease, colic in neonates, liver disease and even the common cold. 
A Professor of Biology at Caltech states that “It has been proposed that the coupled equilibrium between potentially harmful and potentially beneficial bacteria in the gut mediates health versus disease,” “If the balance is altered,” say, by changes in diet, the effects of stress, or the use of antibiotics, “then the immune response in the intestines is also changed.” This altered host–microbe relationship, called dysbiosis, has been linked to IBD and colon cancer as well as to obesity and diabetes. 
There is a gut equilibrium that people “in the know” talk about. And this refers to the 80/20 ratio of beneficial flora to pathogenic flora. This is the optimum ratio for gastrointestinal health and Perfect Biotics is designed to maintain this proportion which keeps your gut health and your digestion running smoothly. 
The Science behind Perfect Biotics
The formulation contains 30 billion colony forming units (CFUs) of beneficial bacteria encompassing 15 strains. The wonderful thing about this formulation is that it does not need to be refrigerated as it comprises only room temperature stable bacteria and the amber bottle is actually enough to protect them. Another advantage of this specific formulation is that they comprise acid and bile resistant strains. This means that the bacteria are not going to be destroyed by your own digestive system before they can get to where they are needed.
The encapsulation process also helps protect the organisms from environmental stress of the ingestion process allowing the bacteria to reach the large intestine where it is most effective. The product is also flash frozen before the encapsulation process which aids its stability, longevity and shelf life.
Probiotic America claims to raise their bacterial cultures in a Wisconsin Laboratory and thoroughly and independently test it for efficacy and purity.
The Perfect Biotics Ingredients
Each strain was selected for a specific reason and in combination serve to balance the gut and maintain the equilibrium
- Bifidobacterium infantis – May help improve the immune system. It is found in large amounts in breastfed babies and can prevent diarrhoea and salmonella and has even been suspected to aid in the treatment of depression.
- Lactobacillus salivarius – Claims to protect against cavities and gingivitis.
- Lactobacillus casei – This microorganism is commonly found in yoghurt and may help inhibit the inflammatory response as well as protect the body against irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – May help reduce blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Lactobacillus plantarum – Possibly aids wound healing
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – Can help prevent the overgrowth of candida (yeast).
- Lactococcus lactis – Helps catabolize carbohydrates.
- Lactobacillus paracasei – May help relieve symptoms associated with atopic dermatitis (eczema).
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus – May help metabolize toxins
- Streptococcus thermophilus – Possibly helps fight respiratory infections.
- Lactobacillus brevis – May help prevent kidney stones, preventing cancer and minimizing the damage caused by tumour cells.
- Bifidobacterium lactis – Can improve digestive comfort.
- Bifidobacterium longum – This commonly found microbe has unusually beneficial properties. It has been shown to lower cholesterol and even fight cancer.
- Bifidobacterium breve – Can reduce gas and other bowel, stomach, and intestine irritation. 
There are no allergens in the formulation, no gluten, soy or lactose thus making it suitable for any dietary restriction. The consumer reviews seem to indicate that the product takes between 3 to 4 weeks of regular use to be exhibit the touted benefits.
Are There Side Effects When Taking Perfect Biotics from Probiotics America?
As the ingredients are pure and probiotics in general do not have any detrimental effects on the body and the effects, if any are usually mild and short lived discomforts such as bloating, nausea, upset stomach and other digestive discomposure. These symptoms generally subside with continued use as the body adjusts.
It must, however, be said that this is for healthy individuals with an uncompromised immune system. There have been links to severe side effects in the immunocompromised, sick infants and those who have just had surgery. So it is recommended that you ensure you are in good health before taking the supplement.
Is There a Money Back Guarantee When Buying Perfect Biotics?
The manufacturers are so confident in the product that they offer a 90 day money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with the product. All you have to do is return the empty bottles and Probiotic America with refund your money. You can order a bottle at the company’s official web site.
Final Perfect Biotics Review
This product promises to eliminate the digestive discomfort and corresponding disorders that accompany an unhealthy gastrointestinal system. This formulation claims to increase energy, boost metabolism and enable better digestion through the balancing of the gut and improvement of gastrointestinal function. So if you’re feeling bloated and sluggish, why not try Perfect Biotics today, risk free.
Overall, there have been many positive consumer reviews of Perfect Biotics and they have helped millions of people to attain relief from gastrointestinal issues including gas, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea.
In the final analysis, Perfect Biotics seems like a good option for those looking to improve their digestive function. The product contains large enough quantities of microorganisms to be effective and its encapsulation and packaging technique ensure that you are indeed ingesting live microorganisms.
- Didari T, Solki S, Mozaffari S, et al.A systematic review of the safety of probiotics. Expert Opinion on Drug Safety. 2014;13(2):227–239.
- Ganong (2003): “Review of Medical Physiology”, 21st Edition, McGraw Hill Companies
- Moayyedi P, Ford AC, Talley NJ, et al.The efficacy of probiotics in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome: a systematic review. 2010;59(3):325–332.
- Kathy Svitil (2010): Caltech Biologists Link Gut Microbial Equilibrium to Inflammatory Bowel Disease. California Institute of Technology