Hey Folks, thanks for stopping by to check out my PrebioThrive Review.
For those who don’t know, PrebioThrive is a product of Gundry MD, the creators of Vital Reds.
Table of Contents
Anyway, a little background before I get started.
It may not be so obvious all the time, but contemporary living has robbed us of so much; including the ability keep our bodies in balance.
Inside every one of us is a 3 trillion strong, unique army of microorganisms that endeavor to keep our gastrointestinal systems healthy, improve immunity, regulate insulin levels and even promote nutrient absorption in the intestines.
These little warriors that fight the good fight are a part of what we call the “microbiome” and it all endures in a delicate balance.
Antibiotics, processed foods, excessive sugars and environmental toxins conspire to throw out this balance and allow the non-beneficial bacteria (pathogenic bacteria that cause disease) to proliferate and overrun these good bacteria causing bloating, sluggish digestion, diarrhea and worse. 
To help maintain this microbiome in optimal condition for the proliferation of beneficial flora, it is suggested that prebiotics be consumed.
A prebiotic, such as PrebioThrive, is basically a non-digestible carbohydrate that is consumed for the express reason of fuelling the good flora in the gastrointestinal system. 
What is PrebioThrive All About?
This cutting edge formulation boasts five advanced prebiotic ingredients that promote a healthy, balanced microbiome. They help the beneficial flora proliferate which promotes healthy digestion, improved energy levels and overall health. 
This is one of the most potent and effective probiotics on the market today, researched and developed by Steven Gundry who boasts more than 3 decades in the medical industry.
Manufactured in the USA at a CGMP certified facility, this supplement undergoes stringent efficacy, purity, and dosage testing; both in-house and via third party independent laboratory ensuring only the best quality product reaches the consumer.
PrebioThrive is conveniently formulated in a mild liquid form that is easy to consume and naturally flavored.
Being soy, sugar, artificial sweetener and lectin free, it seamlessly fits into any prescribed diet.
It is composed of 100% natural and safe ingredients ensuring no side effects. The manufacturers are so confident that this product will help you on your journey to good health that they offer a 90 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
What Makes PrebioThrive So Powerful – The Ingredients
- Acacia Gum – This is an incredibly fiber-dense compound. It is so full of fiber, that it is often marketed as “acacia fiber”. It functions as a prebiotic by providing a nutritional substrate for beneficial flora, specifically Bifidobacteria and Lactobacilli 
- Agave Inulin – Another wonderful source of dietary fiber. Besides being naturally sweet, it is not glucose based, subsequently having no effect on the insulin negative feedback loop but still sweetening the formulation and packing a prebiotic punch. 
- Flaxseed – Linum usitatissimum provides an important source of prebiotic fiber and this has the effect of feeding and reshuffling colonies of bacteria in the gastrointestinal system. Flaxseed also significantly decreases insulin resistance and concomitantly increases insulin sensitivity. This is accomplished by reducing blood glucose, decreasing insulin and serum C-peptide. Flaxseed enhances the proliferation of Bilophila wadsworthia, Parabacteroides merdae and Parabacteroides johnsonii most notably as well as being associated with the reduction of pathogenic bacteria such as Eubacterium, Ruminococcus and Faecalibacterium In addition to the provided fibre, Flaxseed provides omega-3 fatty acids which assist with cardiovascular maintenance and boasts antioxidant properties which assist the cells protect against the teratogenic effects of free radicals. 
- Galacto-oligosaccharides – This probiotic ingredient is intended to improve mineral absorption in the gut and support the immune system. Galacto-oligosaccharides stimulate the growth of bifidobacteria principally, as well as improve calcium absorption. This serves to relieve constipation and supports the body’s natural defenses. There has been some correlation with colon cancer prevention.
- Guar Gum – This prebiotic ingredient is the fiber component from the seed of the guar plant. This partially hydrolyzed fiber has benefits as the particles dissolve readily, with no taste or odor, rendering it easy to formulate into any form. This soluble fiber makes its way directly to the bowel, without digestion by the hydrochloric acid of the stomach, and these complex carbohydrates are broken down into a by-product that ferments in the gut producing gasses and acids that promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the large intestine. The production of short-chain fatty acids in the gastrointestinal system during this fermentation process occurs at a lingering rate, reducing the amount of gas and bloating that can be associated with other fibers. 
Here’s a picture of the label…
Where can you buy Gundry MD PrebioThrive?
After some research, it looks like the best place to order Gundry MD Prebio Thrive is on the company website. The price is great and you don’t have to worry about not receiving your shipment.
A Portion of Your Proceeds Goes to Charity…
Plus, they offer a wonderful 90-day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason!
Final PrebioThrive Review
Honestly, I’m impressed so far. PrebioThrive truly does appear to improve digestion and maintain energy and vitality.
In today’s fast-paced life, we often don’t consume the healthiest food so it becomes imperative to supplement the diet with every measure possible to stabilize and maintain the GIT microbiome.
Although most people know to take probiotics, especially when on a course of antibiotics, but very few realize that these microorganisms are useless unless you feed them, and that is exactly what PrebioThrive does. It provides the substrate for these microbes to utilize achieving more efficient digestion, decreasing the occurrence of bowel discomfort, balancing the gut microbiome and subsequently boosting energy and vigor.
- Ganong (2003): Review of Medical Physiology, 21st Edition, McGraw Hill Companies