The ONLY Yoga Burn Review that shows you the full product BEFORE you buy it! What is Yoga Burn All About? Find out here BEFORE you buy it!
Hey Folks, Jackie here from HealthReporterDaily.com – thanks SO much for coming by to check out our Yoga Burn Review (FYI – it’s also sold as/known as “Her Yoga Secrets” and is the same course). I’m going to cut straight to the point and get to the reason you’re likely here:
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Yoga Burn all about? (I got it, so I can Show You!)
- 2 So, What’s in this New Course by Zoe Bray-Cotton?
- 3 Yoga Burn BONUS videos
What is Yoga Burn all about? (I got it, so I can Show You!)
This video series is a 12-week yoga program designed to help you lose weight, tone up your body, gain flexibility, and attain that lean look. The program consists of three phases – you spend four weeks on each one and gradually progress from week to week. Each phase contains an introduction as well as three workout videos. These videos are well designed and offer a great instructor to guide every participant. The program advises you to complete the three videos at least once per week. However, if you want faster results and are willing to dedicate more time, you can do the videos more often.
As an added BONUS, the program contains four extra videos including TIPS and TOOLS and Yoga Pose Training that will help guide you to complete the Yoga Burn program successfully.
For easier access, you can stream the program courses online or download the workouts.
>>> Pick Up Your Copy Here, HerYogaSecrets.com
So, What’s in this New Course by Zoe Bray-Cotton?
|Product Name||Yoga Burn (AKA: Her Yoga Secrets)|
|Creator||Zoe Bray Cotton
|Where to Buy
Here’s a look at the highlights from the videos:
Phase 1: Foundational Building
This is a foundational 4-week plan that introduces you to the basic yoga moves and sets you up to succeed in the program.
- Each workout video includes 3 rounds of exercises for a total of 45-50 minutes
- It teaches you proper form to do the exercises
- It provides you with the keys to progressing in the program
- You learn how to control your core and do each movement correctly
- It tells you how often to repeat the videos
Phase 2: Transitional Flow
During this transitional phase, you learn how to do transitions from one pose to the next flawlessly. Transitional flow also contains 3 exercise videos – each one containing 3 rounds of exercises. Phase 2 is designed to last 4 weeks.
– Learn to combine previous exercises and mix them up for maximum calorie burning
Phase 3: Mastery Flow
In the last 4-week cycle, you will combine everything you learned in the previous phases into a yoga sequence. This is the most challenging part of the course and will totally transform your body.
- Designed to transform your body and build definition
- You will get the most work done in shortest amount of time
- Learn how to fire up your metabolism
- You will do more repetition of each pose to encourage each muscle to fatigue
- It targets the muscles that will give you the that lean yoga look
Yoga Burn BONUS videos
This video is a 15-minute restorative practice that will help you relax. You can use it to reset your mind and body, detox, and set yourself up for a productive, calorie-burning day.
- You are taught to sit up tall and maintain great posture
- Develops tools to help you reach a more confident version of yourself
- Teaches you to de-stress and relax your muscles after exercise
TIPS and TOOLS
This feature in the course contains lots of useful information to help you succeed in the program and achieve your best results. The material includes:
- Tips on when to best do your workout
- How to select the best environment for your yoga practice
- How to feel your best before, during, and after your workouts
- How to kick up your metabolism
- Gives you tips for getting into a great state of mind
- You learn how to amp up your fat-burning potential while completing your workouts
- Learn how to breathe correctly for the best yoga burning experience possible – it teaches you a style of breathing to build energy during the workouts and eliminating toxins
This 45 minute video provides users the basic yoga poses and is at a slower pace than the other videos. It also includes a relaxation session and is perfect for complete beginners or those wanting to take it easy after a tough week!
This bonus section provides 21 detailed tutorials of the essential yoga poses. Zoe Bray-Cotton gives you step-by-step guidance on how to do each pose correctly. Poses that are demonstrated include Warrior 1, Warrior 2, Goddess Squat, Wide-Legged Forward Fold, Bridge Pose, and many others.
This is a GREAT feature for those new to yoga or for those worried about maintaining a correct stance watching a yoga class on TV.
>>> Pick Up Your Copy Here, HerYogaSecrets.com
My Yoga Burn Review (Watch the Video For a Members Area Tour, then Read more Below!)
Alright – if you’ve stuck around this long you must like what you see. Here is my completely unfiltered Yoga Burn Review. I love it! LOL
In fact, I have to admit, the Yoga Burn program is a super solid workout program that I would recommend to women (or even men) who want to tone up their bodies, achieve flexibility and stay in shape. If you follow the program and complete the 12-weeks, I really think that you’re going to see see great results.
(Just don’t cheat on your poses, that can be easy to do sometimes – but you’re just cheating yourself!)
Let’s face it, you’re going to get good results with ANY good workout or fitness routine, you just need the mindset and determination to see it through.
This program requires you to invest your time – at least 3 hours a week – in improving your body. It will take time and effort. In my opinion, it’s not too hard to make time for that in your lifestyle for guaranteed results. I would do it 4-5 times a week as I think the course would be sufficient as a strength-training substitute for the gym on some days.
The excellent pose tutorial videos show each yoga pose step-by-step and walk you through each exercise if you are new to yoga. Then, you are ready to begin the first 4-week phase.
- In the first phase, you learn the basics and follow along in the class that Zoe Bray-Cotton is teaching.
- You repeat these videos for 4 weeks to gain mastery and strength.
- As each week progresses, you become stronger and you can do the exercises with more ease and for more time. I ended up doing more sessions in the second and third weeks as I felt my body could handle it more.
Next, the exercises were very fun to do. Zoe Bray-Cotton is great at what she does and is clearly highly trained. You feel that you get how to do the yoga poses without her needing to be there to correct you. I really felt like I progressed from week to week, and I FELT a difference after just the first 2 sessions! I was becoming MORE flexible already, and able to hold poses for much longer than I was just a few short days before.
What I really loved about this program is that I could do a full yoga course in my living room without ever leaving the house. It’s hard to watch yoga on TV sometimes and get the poses right. But these videos really gave great instructions. After awhile, you can just listen to Zoe’s voice as you know all of the poses already.
THE BEST PART is that there aren’t 30 people in the class with you like in a yoga studio and you can see all of the poses and transitions Zoe Bray-Cotton shows you as close or far as you want!
I also learned a lot of new flow yoga poses and learned how to do transitions with more ease. I know it can be hard to master correct technique in yoga, but this program helped a lot with that. I especially felt that the course would be amazing for beginners who are worried about learning the poses correctly and the pose tutorials do a great job demonstrating each exercise flawlessly.
Results-wise, I felt that my muscles were strengthened, and my core became stronger after this program. I felt I had toned up my legs, arms, and abs, and had more energy to go about my day.
Not a bad investment in your body and health!
Pick up your copy here, it’s only $37.00 plus shipping and I PROMISE it’s money well spent! If you have ANY questions please leave a comment down below and I’ll get back to you within a few hours!